STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM
Like all organizations, state and local government agencies are complex ecosystems with many stakeholders whose roles vary significantly but whose goals and objectives are the same: effective leadership, efficient processes, and agency-wide commitment to constituents and community partners. SCP designs and implements innovative programs for state and local government agencies that ensure their current and future success.
SCP Helps State and Local Agencies Overcome Complex Challenges
SCP has managed several substantial professional services and training projects within the Commonwealths of Pennsylvania and Virginia, both sizable and complex in nature. SCP provides facilitation services, strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, HR transformation, organizational development, change management and customized training and curriculum design for numerous state government agencies, as well as local government organizations and affiliates. Specifically, SCP provides expert facilitation services supporting statewide initiatives for diversity and inclusion, environmental protection, state trails and recreation plans, and Medicare/Medicaid.
As a Pennsylvania-based, minority and woman-owned business enterprise (MWBE) and a Virginia-based SBSD-certified Small, Woman- and Minority-owned (“SWaM”) business, SCP currently provides services to local and state government entities. Our diverse team of consultants is comprised of former Pennsylvania and local government executive officials familiar with the unique challenges facing state and local government agencies.
- PA Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
- PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR)
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- PA Office of Administration: Bureau of Talent and Acquisition Planning
- PA Department of Corrections (PADOC)
- PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA)
- PA Capitol Police
- Harrisburg University
- VA Housing Development Authority (VHDA)
- PA Department of Probation and Parole
- PA Department of Human Services: CMMS
- PA State Employees Retirement Service (SERS)
- PA Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD)
- Juvenile Detention Centers and Alternative Programs (JDCAP)
- PA Developmental Disability Council (PADDC)
- Shippensburg University
- Dickinson College