THE STRATEGIC CONSULTING PARTNERS VALUES & PHILOSOPHIES
SCP was founded on a desire to make a difference in the world by positively impacting the contributions of individuals and organizations. The hallmark of our business is to provide services to our clients that positively impact people, organizations, culture, operations and future sustainability.
As such, our team operates with a core philosophy as we approach our client engagements:
- Integrity: We do the right thing at the right time—ALL THE TIME.
- Respect: We actively honor and protect the dignity of our clients, partners, stakeholders and each other. We practice positive regard, esteem, and courtesy
- Client Centric: All that we do is for the benefit of the clients we serve.
- Solutions Oriented: we SOLVE PROBLEMS by taking initiative, developing innovative ideas and consistently deliver high quality results and services.
- Adaptable: We are agile in our thinking, flexible in our approach, and relentless in our pursuit of solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.
SCP’s values guide our work. First and foremost, we are client-centric. We understand our firm’s purpose is to provide the best quality services that meet the needs of our clients. Therefore, everything we do supports our efforts to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our values formulate our approach to our work with our clients:
- Strategic: Future-focused approach that is concerned with the alignment of current states with desired future states; drives alignment to industry or market potential.
- Innovative: The actualization of something first only envisioned; generating something (an approach, a perspective, an outcome) that did not previously exist.
- Learner-Driven: Designing interventions that are customized to meet what the individual or team needs, in the manner that best fits their learning and communication needs.
- Change Management: Although change (internal and external) is always part of any organization or group processes, the ability to manage change effectively requires sensitivity to the people-process-pain of these types of shifts.
- Collaborative: Moving together. A blending of dynamic capabilities toward a mutual goal or making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. A synthesis, which assumes some level of equal footing among peers on a team or an underlying belief that all are equally committed to an excellent outcome and everyone has something to contribute.
- Excellence: Delivering the absolute best outcome possible, every day. Creating distinctiveness by attention to quality, in even the smallest details or in potential future implication.