Strategic Consulting Partners’ (SCP) contracting vehicles and valued certifications provide convenient ways for clients and partners to engage with us on projects. Our government, commercial and nonprofit sector clients can be confident in our abilities, as we hold numerous certifications that leaders and boards recognize. Whether we work as the prime contractor or subcontractor, our contracting vehicles and valued certifications ensures that our current and potential clients have reliable and quick access to our service offerings.
- Government entities—federal, state and local—have access to us through our GSA Schedule Contract and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) contract.
- SCP is a sole source-eligible, certified U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) 8(a) Graduate, eligible under the, and WOSB (Women Owned Small Business).
- SCP is a SWaM-certified vendor (Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned) by the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Small Business Supplier Diversity Agency.
- SCP has multiple consultants on staff with the Standards for Excellence® certification from the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations and the Maryland Nonprofits.
Federal Government agencies and affiliated entities have access to us through our GSA PSS Schedule Contract (previously MOBIS) and SCP's EDWOSB certifications.
We are a PA Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE), a Common Wealth of PA ITQ Approved Vendor, and a Virginia SBSD-certified Small, Women- and Minority-owned (“SWaM”) business.
From small businesses to large corporate clients our consultants help organizations move forward and upward, creating human resource shifts that embrace change, resulting in improved efficiencies and effective results.
We have multiple consultants on staff with the Standards for Excellence® certification from the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations and the Maryland Nonprofits.
Contact our business development expert for details and how to get started.
GSA Professional Services Schedule Holder
Strategic & Professional Development Services
541611 General Management Consulting
541612 Human Resource Consulting Services
541613 Marketing Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
611710 Educational Support Services
611430 Professional & Development Training
IT & Logistics Services
541330 Engineering Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming
541512 Computer System Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution and Logistics
Consulting Services ITQ – 4400007410
Training Services ITQ – 4400008567
SAP Business Partner #200783
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business – EDWOSB
- Minority Woman-Owned Small Business – MWBE Certificate #200783-2012-11-SB-MW
- Small Business Administration – SBA 8(a) Graduate
- Virginia SWaM Certification Number: 710937
- Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant – Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations/Maryland Nonprofits