Strategic Consulting Partners has delivered hundreds of performance management, supervisory, leadership, and technical training courses across all sectors. Every SCP trainer and facilitator has more than 20 years of experience leading multiple departments in large organizations, which has enabled them to customize training programs on a wide range of topics for many different audiences, including government agency leaders, nonprofit and corporate executives, boards of directors, supervisors, emerging leaders and administrative-level staff.
We Customize Training to Achieve Peak Performance
For the last 25 years, SCP has provided unique training programs for leaders, staff and teams to help to build their skills and increase their capacity for peak performance. We are confident that we can provide high-quality, interactive and engaging training program experiences that exceed key objectives, by customizing training programs to meet every organization’s unique needs. SCP has provided training programs to numerous federal, state and local government entities, domestic and international nonprofit organizations, and several large and small corporations.
Whether it is traditional leadership development and organizational effectiveness training, or workforce development and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) training that addresses current social, political or economic circumstances, SCP’s trainers design and deliver high-impact programs.
Regardless of the type or duration of the program or the number of participants who need to be involved, all of our training programs incorporate the following five phases:
Training Based on Self-discovery and Interactivity
All of our training programs incorporate some level of self-discovery and interactivity and may include some type of self or group assessment. Our instructors may utilize numerous assessment tools as pre-post work activities that can be incorporated into the training course.
SCP is a firm believer in the value of self-discovery and its impact on retention and applicability, so we incorporate multiple opportunities for participants to integrate their personal work experiences into the training to reinforce learning and problem solving in the workplace.
Our Training Philosophy
As master trainers and curriculum designers, we have seen in extensive research and experienced first-hand that adults retain information more readily when engaged and involved in the learning process. SCP can help implement employee and customer service training that engages staff in the implementation of changes. Additionally, we know that participants retain information most readily when it is relevant and can be applied immediately to their work environment. Therefore, all of our training programs are:
- Customized to fit your unique needs. We work diligently with our clients before each program to define key learning objectives for each course and to understand their operating environment. To customize your program, each course will have a defined course title, duration (hours, days, semesters, etc.), and description of the material to be taught (syllabi, table of contents, etc.), as well as an indication of whether materials (books, pamphlets, software, etc.) are included in the price.
- Designed Using the A.D.D.I.E Model. As curriculum designers, our team is well-skilled in developing curriculum that meets our clients’ needs, following the five-step approach to Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate every training course we provide.
- Established on Modern Management Theory. As current professors, we believe in using the most up-to-date management philosophies and theories in our trainings. We couple theory with practice to enhance the learning experience.
- Based on Case Studies and Experiences. Using our years of hands-on business experience, we provide relevant case studies and examples to help participants apply the theory to their work environment.
- Hands-On. Participants are actively engaged in the learning process through assessment tools and group exercises.
- Through group exercises and group discussions, the participants begin to apply the theory to practical, everyday experiences within their workplace.
- Focused on Team Building. Participants are provided a unique opportunity to get to know fellow co-workers in different settings. Group exercises, assessment debriefs, and group discussions allow participants to learn about and bond with one another.
- Modular in Concept. Our programs are “bite-size,” modular-learning experiences which can be understood, practiced, and incorporated into the day-to-day workplace. This design maximizes learning retention and improves business results.
- Created Using Instructional Systems Design. This process provides for a systematic approach to determine the “who, what, when, where, why, and how” of a learning program. It assures that programs and support materials are developed expertly to match the variety of needs in a rapidly changing environment.