As a part of our leadership development training and programs, SCP conducts three types of assessments:
- Pre-Assessments. 360 leadership and organizational assessments identify key organizational and individual learning needs that help to garner organizational specific case studies to be used in the training.
- Personal and Professional Training and Coaching Assessments. Various assessments focused on communication, conflict and leadership styles, emotional intelligence, decision-making and many other topics are essential to SCP’s training and coaching practice. This is only a small sample of our available assessments. Our skilled facilitators and coaches are certified to conduct most assessments within the current marketplace. The assessments are used as a self-learning tool before and during training and coaching engagements with individuals and teams.
- Post-Training and Coaching Assessments. Assessing individual and organizational growth post-training helps organizations assess the effectiveness of the training and pinpoint areas for future growth.
The SCP team of coaches is certified to use a number of assessments during coaching sessions and training programs to enhance a leader’s personal and professional growth.
Benefits of Assessments
- Cultivates professional and personal growth within leaders of all levels
- Enables SCP to customize the leadership development program
- Provides skill development that is reinforced by coaching and mentoring
- Provides a benchmark by which to measure and quantify growth
Types of Assessments
DiSC® Communication Assessment Library
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
Clifton Strengths (formerly StrengthFinders)
Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI)
Total SDI (series of Conflict Management assessments)
Leadership Effectiveness Inventory (LEI)
Global Leadership Profile (GLP)
Global Competencies Inventory (GCI)
OPM Leadership 360™
Lencioni’s 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Blanchard’s Situational Leadership
EQi 2.0 and EQi360
HRDQ Assessment Library (40+ assessments that can be used to support coaching or classroom training)