EMERGING LEADER PROGRAMS
Emerging Leaders Are Your Organization’s Future
Opportunity finds the prepared. SCP’s Emerging Leaders program ensures that your emerging leaders are prepared to inspire and motivate others to perform to the best of their abilities. It gives participants the knowledge, tools and momentum needed to turn challenges into opportunities, expands their critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and enables them to uncover and apply their knowledge and experience to their day-to-day interactions. The Emerging Leaders program is enhanced by a capstone project where teams are challenged to identify organizational challenges and develop potential solutions.
Customizable and Expandable to Meet Every Organization’s Unique Needs
SCP’s Emerging Leaders program includes leadership assessments, coaching sessions, intersession assignments and selected readings. While SCP development and training experts have delivered Emerging Leaders programs using SCP’s own proven formula for success, we are also adept at customizing programs to meet our clients’ specific learning needs and objectives. Emerging Leaders programs can also be customized in terms of format, duration, and method of engagement (in person onsite or offsite or virtually using your organization’s preferred virtual platform).
“Mentor Matching” Enhances Emerging Leaders Program
The program can be expanded to include matching participants with mentors from your organization and providing coaching and support to mentors to ensure they are equipped with the tools they need to successfully guide and support their mentees. Prior to launching this program, we work with you to develop the Emerging Leadership Selection Process and guide you in identifying strategies and processes for mentor selection and mentee matching.
- Develop leadership philosophies that are in keeping individual values, the expectations of your team, and your most critical leadership objectives
- Analyze participants’ roles in developing an inclusive culture and allow them to leverage this culture for optimal productivity
- Use emotions more strategically for greater influence, stronger relationships, and higher levels of productivity from teams
- Develop a clear understanding of how organizations achieve their mission and strategic objectives
- Improve participants’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills and understand how leadership and communication styles influences outcomes
- Apply the problem-solving process to an identified situation
- Leadership Essentials – The Extraordinary Leader
- Understanding Yourself and Others
- Problem Solving and Creativity Basics
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Communication
- Healthy Conflict Resolution
- Resilience in Permanent Whitewater
- Developing Relationships for Personal and Professional Growth
In addition to the Emerging Leader program described above, SCP routinely designs and delivers related services, such as leader and executive coaching, organizational and leadership assessments, and facilitation of team-building and action-planning retreats.