As a Pennsylvania-based, minority and woman-owned business enterprise (MWBE) member, SCP currently provides services to the Commonwealth and other local and state government entities. Our diverse team of consultants is comprised of former Pennsylvania and local government executive officials familiar with the unique challenges of state and local government agencies.
SCP has managed several substantial professional services and training projects within the Commonwealth, both sizable and complex in nature. SCP provides facilitation services, strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, HR transformation, organizational development, change management and customized training and curriculum design for numerous state government agencies, as well as local government organizations and affiliates.
Consulting Services ITQ #4400007410
Training Services ITQ #4400008567
SAP Business Partner #200783
Learn more about our State services offering by downloading this document.
PA State or Local Government and Affiliate Clients
- PA Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
- Governor’s Innovation Office (GIO)
- PA Department of Human Services (DHS)
- PA Department of Juvenile Justice
- Fort Indiantown Gap Military Defense Group
- Cumberland County Library Systems
- Lebanon County Commissioners
- Mechanicsburg Chamber of Commerce