Collaborate with a Fast Growing Firm
- Strategic planning & facilitated retreats
- Leadership development training, coaching & assessments
- Organizational & professional development
- Organization & personality assessments
- Operations consulting & Lean Six Sigma
- Team building
- Customized training & curriculum design (soft skills & technical)
- Business process improvement & redesign
- Change management training
- Project & program management
Job Opening as of January 16, 2018
Seeking Chief of Party candidates for the USAID SEEK Project
CHIEF OF PARTY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Strategic Consulting Partners is seeking Chief of Party (COP) candidates for the USAID Sharing Environment and Energy Knowledge (SEEK) Project. The project will support four offices within the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Bureau for Economic Growth, Education and Environment (E3) to enhance development impact through activities under four key tasks: training, communications, knowledge management and facilitation/organizational development. The project objective is to provide services and support to enable four E3 Offices—Forestry and Biodiversity (FAB), Global Climate Change (GCC), Engineering and Infrastructure (E&I) and Water—to improve staff knowledge, skills and abilities; support knowledge creation, capture and use, and share knowledge internally and among a wide range of stakeholders; enhance communication and outreach to inform and engage key audiences using multiple approaches and channels; and strengthen organizational capacity for greater efficiency and learning for improved development impact.
The COP will bear primary responsibility for overall leadership, project planning and implementation and ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables for USAID. S/he will serve as the primary point of contact to USAID and contribute to successful, positive relationship with USAID representatives and other key stakeholders. The COP will be accountable for both the quality of the project, as well as for its effective financial and operational management. S/he will manage a team of technical staff, organizational partners and short-term consultants. The COP is responsible for achieving the expected results of the project.
- Advanced degree (minimum of a Master’s degree required) in environmental science, international development, organizational learning, knowledge management, communications, or another related sector.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of project leadership, oversight and supervisory experience, with significant experience working in international development, preferably on USAID projects.
- Demonstrable experience managing teams, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding and experience with USAID projects, regulations, and compliance requirements desirable.
- Experience managing training, communications, and knowledge management projects preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in the technical sectors related to the USAID E3 FAB, GCC, E&I and/or Water offices desirable.
- Eligibility to work in US
Please click here to apply before February 9, 2018.
Contact our business development expert for details and how to get started.